Ok, just to add. I think I would be more inclined to attend a meet if it was more 'Tour oriented. From my perspective, the CCEG is just 4 or 5 guys who get together and BS about chit that nobody else can relate to. Hell, 95% of what goes on in this forum is inside info that the other 300(or whatever) members of the CCEG don't have a clue about. All I ever see are meets at Hooters or "chili and football". I can do that with my buds whenever I want. I'm not about to drive to Dekalb for some chili with a group of guys that are dysfunctional and seem to care more about "mud wrestling girls" than working on cars together. That's my perspective and my 2 cents and I don't need a d@mn flame suit because this is the internet and I don't give a chit what somebody on the other computer thinks about me. By the way, I'm cool as hell, my girlfriends hot and my car rocks.

Edit: Milan, the point is, I've been a "member" of this "club" for many years. I'm betting longer than most of the members here and probably you as well. I've seen the CCEG turn from nothing into something and just as it got good it disintegrated into the soap opera that we now see and you are so determined to fight against. I respect you for that, I really do. Hopefully I will respect this club enough to make it to a meet someday. I guess we'll see.

Last edited by AdrianCarrion; 10/10/02 08:14 PM.