Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
#455599 10/10/02 05:13 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Hector:
On topic: I plan on some massive engine mods.

me too! #1 and #2 thats what they will be calling us. which is which we will have to see.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#455600 10/10/02 05:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah that was my original question until somebody forgot how to read... but screw it im wasting bandwidth so i dont give a crap then dont tell me and i wont tell either

#455601 10/10/02 05:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by HisSvt:

man i cant wait to see you again mike i'd say we need to have a little talk

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! that is funny stuff right there. "we have to have a little talk?" hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, just get your cobra and get the hell out of here.

get the hell out huh , glad you finally have somthing to say to me , and so i i [censored] YOU and go to hell and for that matter rot in hell and i'm gonna laugh when the ass raper fucks up your piece of [censored] car

#455602 10/10/02 05:21 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

yeah that was my original question until somebody forgot how to read... but screw it im wasting bandwidth so i dont give a crap then dont tell me and i wont tell either
You really want to know.....................Esslinger stage 2 head kit with stage 2 cams, cam gears, and possibly build up the trans. Already got the trans cooler, thinking about the torque convertor. Lot's o' money!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#455603 10/10/02 05:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really want to know.....................Esslinger stage 2 head kit with stage 2 cams, cam gears, and possibly build up the trans. Already got the trans cooler, thinking about the torque convertor. Lot's o' money!

and i wish you luck hector i've never had a bad thing to say about you or your car i hope you make her fly

#455604 10/10/02 05:28 AM
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q

Keep talking smack man, keep talking smack...

Carefull with your threats too, you may get the "Terry treatment" Joe...

#455605 10/10/02 05:28 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

and i wish you luck hector i've never had a bad thing to say about you or your car i hope you make her fly
Thanks man, good luck to you with your mods. I am just trying different routes without/before nitrous. I want to get the engine running great and stronger before I due anything drastic. It is all about engine management. Right now my baby is fast, I want to get her ass-kicking quick.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#455606 10/10/02 05:29 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by mikey boy:

get the hell out huh , glad you finally have somthing to say to me , and so i i [censored] YOU and go to hell and for that matter rot in hell and i'm gonna laugh when the ass raper fucks up your piece of [censored] car

you need help.

"piece of **** car?" you need help.
"rot in hell" you need help.
"**** you" you need help.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#455607 10/10/02 05:33 AM
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
This is the very first time I had a problem with anyone on here too. I will eat [censored] if someone finds a thread in which I purposely flamed anyone. I never had a problem with Big Joe, Little Joe or anyone for that matter. It seems to me that Big Joe thinks a little differently...

I am sick as shitt people laughing at us in the other forums. It is nice to see that Hector got to be the mod in the Zetec Forum, and then it gets ruined by this stupid zhit. I am surprised Davis hasn't had a hand in this little dispute by now since him and Joe know each other so well...

#455608 10/10/02 05:41 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
This is the very first time I had a problem with anyone on here too. I will eat [censored] if someone finds a thread in which I purposely flamed anyone. I never had a problem with Big Joe, Little Joe or anyone for that matter. It seems to me that Big Joe thinks a little differently...

I am sick as shitt people laughing at us in the other forums. It is nice to see that Hector got to be the mod in the Zetec Forum, and then it gets ruined by this stupid zhit. I am surprised Davis hasn't had a hand in this little dispute by now since him and Joe know each other so well...

if you have something to say to me you know my AIM name feel free to say it to me there.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard