Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
#455579 10/10/02 02:51 AM
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by HisSvt:
you are so ignorant, your post was just a another post like a bunch about that happening. and i never said hey i'm doing this i ask if anybody else was doing anything so learn how to read..
This is what I don't get about you. You can talk smack all you want, but when someone turns the tables you can't take it. You are quick to ridicule people, but when it turns around, you get all bent out of shape. If you can't stand when people ridicule you, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself then.

And why resort to name calling anyways Joe? I am ignorant huh? Why don't you look at the mirror some time. It could give you some important answers...

#455580 10/10/02 03:02 AM
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
my big plan is to get my chit painted

need to put one more coat of flexible bondo $30 a quarter on there, shape it and its off to the paint shop.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
#455581 10/10/02 03:12 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by nitros:
my big plan is to get my chit painted

need to put one more coat of flexible bondo $30 a quarter on there, shape it and its off to the paint shop.

sweet cant wait to see it finally. peace.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#455582 10/10/02 04:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
you are so ignorant, your post was just a another post like a bunch about that happening. and i never said hey i'm doing this i ask if anybody else was doing anything so learn how to read..
This is what I don't get about you. You can talk smack all you want, but when someone turns the tables you can't take it. You are quick to ridicule people, but when it turns around, you get all bent out of shape. If you can't stand when people ridicule you, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself then.

And why resort to name calling anyways Joe? I am ignorant huh? Why don't you look at the mirror some time. It could give you some important answers...

you just didnt get what i said last night did you , i wasnt dishing anything out and if you think i can't take it, take what ? i didnt ridicule you at all , YOU are the one that went into another forum and started speaking from the ass... you guys say were all boys , NO were not i've known joe for a long time but most of you guys i Barely know and some of you i talk to often , so honestly i dont care i dont really need or want any more friends , and the comment you made about me saying what i'm doing was just gay and made no damn sense. IF you had taken the time to read ALL the other post devoted to that topic you would have seen that certain people didnt want that subject taking up the forums and that was my point ......

so unless you know the whole deal SHUT THE HELL UP....

#455583 10/10/02 04:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AND trust me i can take anything you cant dish out to me either in words or in actions .

#455584 10/10/02 04:43 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
AND trust me i can take anything you cant dish out to me either in words or in actions .

I would hope so with all the s**t I have given you over the years

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
#455585 10/10/02 04:46 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
it is funny. this is the contour enthusiasts group. we are here to help one another out with different mods and advice on all types of aspects about our cars. yet, all that goes on is bickering, lying and back stabbing. why would someone lie about the mods that they have done to their car? why wouldnt someone give another member props for what they have done to theirs? why tell someone something and do something else? each one of us has to take a hard look at why we are here and make a choice. are you here to further the contour as a car? are we here to lend a hand and recieve good information? if you arent then maybe you should go. if you are not being a productive member of the group and helping others out then why are you here? i dont get it. it is easy to see who wants to be here and who is here just to leach off of others. do the group and yourselves a favor, look for something else. look for a place that better suits you. peace.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#455586 10/10/02 04:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

I would hope so with all the s**t I have given you over the years

exactly my point but see i know you full of hot air

#455587 10/10/02 05:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by mikey boy:
it is funny. this is the contour enthusiasts group. we are here to help one another out with different mods and advice on all types of aspects about our cars. yet, all that goes on is bickering, lying and back stabbing. why would someone lie about the mods that they have done to their car? why wouldnt someone give another member props for what they have done to theirs? why tell someone something and do something else? each one of us has to take a hard look at why we are here and make a choice. are you here to further the contour as a car? are we here to lend a hand and recieve good information? if you arent then maybe you should go. if you are not being a productive member of the group and helping others out then why are you here? i dont get it. it is easy to see who wants to be here and who is here just to leach off of others. do the group and yourselves a favor, look for something else. look for a place that better suits you. peace.

i never lied , and if your calling my a lier then we have a serious problem i have proven my [censored] more than enough times and helped more than enough times so who's not productive in the group , and are you telling me to leave this site or this chicago group , thats a riot . further the contour as a car OH MY GOD that ois the gayest thing ive ever heard what the hell have you done besides take what others have done and then write a check ..... please

#455588 10/10/02 05:02 AM
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q

you just didnt get what i said last night did you , i wasnt dishing anything out and if you think i can't take it, take what ? i didnt ridicule you at all , YOU are the one that went into another forum and started speaking from the ass... you guys say were all boys , NO were not i've known joe for a long time but most of you guys i Barely know and some of you i talk to often , so honestly i dont care i dont really need or want any more friends , and the comment you made about me saying what i'm doing was just gay and made no damn sense. IF you had taken the time to read ALL the other post devoted to that topic you would have seen that certain people didnt want that subject taking up the forums and that was my point ......

so unless you know the whole deal SHUT THE HELL UP....
Here you go again with the insults. Can you talk and not insult people?? I guess not.

Joe, I'm still not understanding your behavior. Either I am mistaking you with the guy that I thought you were, or you are a complete [censored]? So which one is it then?

As far as my thread, I don't give a flying [censored] who doesn't like to what I write!!! So don't give me this shitt about you just wanting to point out what "other" people did not want to read. I don't give a [censored]!!!

And besides the last time I checked, only Kevin had the authority to monitor what is right or wrong on here.

And where do you get involved with me "talking out of my azz" in the other Forum. It is obvious that Little Joe made us all look like zhit in there. Mike never directly called him the jelaous azzhole, so why did he take offense then? If he was not jelaous of Hector, then why the defensive attitude then.

All of this is [censored] bullshitt, and it is totally lame. And Little Joe, you don't own the goddamn Zetec forum, so don't tell others that they don't belong there...

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard