I'm running a Quaife, stock clutch (with about 80 - 90 k miles on it), and Potenza RE730 tires. And 3L, etc. I launch at 2250 - 2750 (depending on the quality of the starting box surface).

I basically use the highest RPM that will get me out of the box with no wheelhop (or just a little). A few times I have had better 60' times driving through a bit of wheel hop than not, mostly because its a choice between wheelhop and bog at that RPM range.

If it's the first time at the track for you, you'll end up launching super low and bogging then too high and wheelhopping (or vice versa), and then you'll narrow it down to a good RPM after a few runs.

A good track will have little to no gray area between sticking tires and wheelhop (i.e. not much tire noise unless they break loose, especially with the Quaife). You should be pushng the limits of the traction available from your tires to get good launches.

Shoot for 60' times of 2.2 - 2.3 (or better). Beat my 2.201 on street tires and I'll buy you an ice cream cone.