Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Actually Brad, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to make adjustments for port size per customer once the CNC has been centered dead on on all ports. I'm sure you know the obvious benefits of CNC porting over hand porting!!!

I'm not gonna push this like as if I got a kid coming out of my Croach, but it's an option I propose here to CEG. If I find 5 people that are interested in it, then great, if not oh well, no Lost to me. Again, Terry is already interested in this, he's got spair heads lying around so we'll just see what happens with this down the road.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Micah, I do understand the differences of hand porting vs. CNC, but since the cost difference is greater for me (no CNC set up to do heads around here that I know of yet), we're going with hand porting and getting the job done just as well for less money.

If you do get the chance to push it, I hope it comes through for you. Competition is a good thing!!!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard