Originally posted by bnoon:
Micah,

I want to make something clear to you about the heads RE: the 3L valves. The intake valves only require that you cut the existing intake seats, so not much more extra work there. The exhaust sides of the 2.5 heads though require new seats to be pressed into the head before they can be recut to fit the larger 3L exhaust valves. Since I didn't see any mention of that here, thought I'd mention it.

I wanted to ask if you had set these heads up for that pricing as well. I normally wouldn't care, but people keep confusing your head GB with my heads that are already available. Price wars already, LOL!

Neither one (yours or mine) have been dynoed yet, but people insist I tell them which set of heads would be better for their engine swaps... Are you getting the same thing from people?

Brad I'm actually working in conjunction with Terry Haines as he's confirmed his comittment to doing the Head Deal. Terry believes definate benefit from doing this and I'm sure you will agree. You know BRAD, I've been meaning to talk to you anyway about your interest in doing this. Really I don't want to get involved with assembling the Heads or anything like that really, I just want to provide the ability to Port them for people like You and Terry, ect. Anyway, if you can come up with spair heads that you would like to do the CNC Porting/5-Angle Valve work to feel free to email me, I'd love to work a program out, kind of 'Assembly Line' action, I port heads, you folks assemble them and sell it.

To others reading this thread, again plz refrain from mentioning how I need to appeal to the masses are get some solid numbers for you to be interested???? Again I'll make this very clear, I'm just looking for those that are aware of the benefits have the means to do this and are ready to do it. We are not gonna just start cutting the heads, we're gonna find the optimum port dimensions using racing technology as our foundation. Ports will be cut to match a basic layout of our Motors, such as Cam, Intake ect.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com