Micah,

I want to make something clear to you about the heads RE: the 3L valves. The intake valves only require that you cut the existing intake seats, so not much more extra work there. The exhaust sides of the 2.5 heads though require new seats to be pressed into the head before they can be recut to fit the larger 3L exhaust valves. Since I didn't see any mention of that here, thought I'd mention it.

I wanted to ask if you had set these heads up for that pricing as well. I normally wouldn't care, but people keep confusing your head GB with my heads that are already available. Price wars already, LOL!

Neither one (yours or mine) have been dynoed yet, but people insist I tell them which set of heads would be better for their engine swaps... Are you getting the same thing from people?

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."