OK guys we are getting closer to the 20th...I need to know if anyone else is wanting to go to this...I think, joecaffeine is coming and I am going to ask BigMoneyRacing becuz he is nearby....If you are interested in going, reply to this post or send me a PM....

Sheets will be made soon, shipped to email addys soon after..

Anyone who is just lingering and has not reged to the site, register, then lets meet you at NOPI

If you have never been to a NOPI and are interested in Sport Compact Cars, you need to check this out. The Atlanta Motor Speedway was completely filled with cars last year to the point of not being able to accept any other cars....FULL!!!! They were turning LINES of cars away at the gates!!! What does this mean to you??? Think slowly on this. Every square inch of Atlanta Motor Speedway...with the exception of the grass was full of either, cars, vendors, stage presentations, more cars, models, CAR MANUFACTURERS, or people.....This is huge. If you can go, do not hesitate. Take the entire day off and lets all meet there in Atlanta on the 20th....and possibly the 21st.

See you there
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville