7. LoCoZ - Possible
8. Solefood 21
9. sosaudio1 - dats a given
10. Kremit - really really wants to go.
11. Big Eric Terrill - prolly go a day or two
12. FLCEGKID
13. MJF4
14. Skeeters20 - Saturday only
15. FlechaAutoSports - Taking the SuperStreet Tour!
16. AnthonyConstant
17. Matt2kSVT
18. fst4dr - possible
19. Speed Demon
20. n2deep

These are from the other thread and it will continue to be updated as we roll in mo info!

Excellent response...Some possibles some undecideds...Lemmie know soon if you plan to make it fo sho!

UPDATE

Be sure to read the other threads in the SE forum. I will be going Saturday only so I will need to leave Sunday in someone's capable hands. That someone will need to be a go-getter capable of leaping tall....ummmm anyway. I will need someone with cell phone minutes that can be able to ralley the troops. If you feel this person is you, when the time comes to build the lists, tell me that you want to coordinate Sunday. We will then all get together on Saturday, work that strategy out and I will personally meet with the people that did not want to have cell phone numbers published and work out a strategy for them.

If not, then what we will do, is do the "fall-back plan" meaning that meet times and events will copy to Sunday.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville