Originally posted by Speed Demon:
i'm going to nopi this year, count me in on the list!!!

hopefully i can wrangle up davo7 and nascarsigep from neco to roll out with me

Quote:

Originally posted by sosaudio1:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Importslayer
2. Hydro
3. Nyceboi - ? Unsure
4. Audiotour - Possible
5. The Ripper - Cali, may not make it
6. LoCoChick - possible
7. LoCoZ - Possible
8. Solefood 21
9. sosaudio1 - dats a given
10. Kremit - really really wants to go.
11. Big Eric Terrill - prolly go a day or two
12. FLCEGKID
13. MJF4
14. Skeeters20 - Saturday only
15. FlechaAutoSports - Taking the SuperStreet Tour!
16. AnthonyConstant
17. Matt2kSVT
18. fst4dr - possible
19. Speed Demon

These are from the other thread and it will continue to be updated as we roll in mo info!

Excellent response...Some possibles some undecideds...Lemmie know soon if you plan to make it fo sho!

You are added. If this keeps up which it looks like it will, we are headed for a HUGE turnout. Kremit and Skeeters have both stated that they want to do a pretty large caravan and take over a burger joint...that will be about all we can afford after we blow up in NOPI...I think the plans will come together.

Keep watching this thread, I do need to make sure all that are on the list are definite...or will be soon, so if you see someone on the list here that has not said anything in awhile, nudge them and have them either post here or PM me and I will do the updates.

Once we get the cement in here, we will then begin the process of building the document needed to get everyone networking. That network is needed and crucial at this event. What I will require of those of you coming is a good cell phone that you can hear over noise, an email addy to send the contact list, and a watch. What I will do in the next few weeks is get your cell numbers and your info like name, screenname, car, showing, and cell number, and whether you want that info, or info in parts "published" UNDERSTAND, I WILL NOT PUT ANY CELL PHONE INFO HERE!!! This is to protect you! The reason I give you the option to publish your cell number, is that, the sheets that are made, will be sent VIA email to those that are concrete to be coming. Tell me to publish, and those that receive the list see your cell number. This is also good for redundancy as I can tell one of the other CEGers to see if they can find you, or call you to get info to you.

Those of you who may not wish to publish your numbers, I will have them, and I will be the only one calling you. So again, if I have some that leave the numbers published, I can ask them to call those people leaving me the opportunity to call those numbers that are not published.

Get ready!

Time is burning down!!!! Is your car ready for the drive? Do you need to do some modding? Get to it, we want to see you in full force at NOPI!

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville