Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
yes, they will fit right up to the stock headers.

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Alriht, so what happens if perhaps I bought the msds headers for my ride to replace the stock headers?? How will these bolt up then or are they the same measurements or what?
Thanks for the help.
Jon

98.5 CSVT, limo%Tint, Helo Lotus 18's chrome, Alpine stereo, 2 ECLIPSE Aluminum 12's-Crazy ass custom design, B+M shortshifter,Chip, MAF,Kurtz- Rev induction. Custom grilles. Lowered with spaxx struts and H&R springs.More mods to come soon...
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
that was one of my main concerns when I talked to Josh. They will line up to the headers just like the stock exhaust does, hence there being no problem with the fit using the MSDS headers.
Moose

J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Well then that take care of my concerns. How is the project going?

98.5 CSVT, limo%Tint, Helo Lotus 18's chrome, Alpine stereo, 2 ECLIPSE Aluminum 12's-Crazy ass custom design, B+M shortshifter,Chip, MAF,Kurtz- Rev induction. Custom grilles. Lowered with spaxx struts and H&R springs.More mods to come soon...
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
so theoretically, this should fit the cougar as well??

__________________ 99 DT Green Cougar
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Spring would be a perfect time for me to be able to afford this setup, So I am in as long as the Dyno is proven larger gains then my setup now.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
I will email Josh and have him post to let everyone know what's going on.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
so is this no good for us ca resedents? Or are you gonna run two seperate cats?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by jojolmnop:
so theoretically, this should fit the cougar as well??

No. Cougar has a different gas tank and rear muffler locations.

I'm interested if it uses 16 gauge or thicker TT-304 SS, with 2.25" pipings, spring bolts (NOT flex pipe), and have two straight through mufflers. Otherwise I'll go custom.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by dubkatz:
so is this no good for us ca resedents? Or are you gonna run two seperate cats?

i just got the true duals bug today for the most part but then the thought of 'no cats' left me wondering...and prolly out in the cold thanks to our emissions standards...i just passed smog last week so i could conceivably go with this setup and at least get a couple yrs of entertainment from it...im guessing i would be ready to try something else by the time smog rolls around again and maybe move on to a good single setup

im hoping the exhaust isnt too loud tho...i want the power it can bring and a nice v8ish sound but i dont want people to hear me coming from half a block away...me no like explaining things to the sherrif

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard