Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 97CS:
ok I DO know that there's a difference between psuedo-dual and true-dual, but could someone please lay it out for me, the exact, specific differences/impact it has.

True dual exhaust is dual pipes running from the headers back

Ohhhh I want I want I want!!

98 Contour SE Sport w/ MTX K&N Air Filter FlowMaster Exhaust Removed Resonator Universal GTR Type C Wing Shaved door handles Custom Paint 16" Chrome Rims Dropped
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Any word yet?

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
email josh at yodude96@aol.com for details....

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
hey guys,
as of now, it looks like we'll be able to make the kit. however, we're backed up with afew other projects, as well as x-mas season, so it looks like we wont have anything till spring. like moose said, theres a chance we may have something late december also. (but i would plan for spring though).
as for the pipe diameter. having not built the kit yet, its hard to tell what it will come with. most likly though, it will use 2.25 inch for the 3.0, this should be optimum size. we should always be able to use 2 inch, and 2.5 if space permits. however the 2.5 may be overkill for some cars.
the kits will always be in SS or aluminized. at this point, theres no way to predict prices, till we start getting something together. just for those wondering though, a VERY BROAD PRICE would be a $500.00-$800.00. <---i'd rather not even put a price, but i know some people may want to know.
lastly, the design will definatly have flexpipes and an x-crossover. muffler types, and use of resonators is unknown as of now.
i hope this helps guys, ill keep everyone updated on the progress, as it comes.

have a great day

josh
YD Performance

JOSH TruBendz Technology trubendz@aol.com http://www.trubendz.com
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Any update/develloppment on this ???

I know we're just in december, and YoDude talk about spring, but I can't wait for this setup .

1999 CSVT Silver #2718 of 2760 8/16/1999
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
not sure, I'll get a hold of Josh and let ya know.

Moose

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'm with ya! I was thinking of a shoshop y pipe and a yodude exhaust....but screw that, I want true duals!

One question though...this won't be any harder to install than installing the y pipe and a new exhaust, will it?

Thanks,
SVTcoop

98 Black CSVT Indiglo Gauges, including HVAC, KKM Intake Exhaust: Brullen loud system with 4" tips, Moddified stock Y-pipe Sound System: Alpine 9815 Deck, Alpine SPX-177A comps, 2 Lambda 12" subs.
B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i just put on some true duals with x-pipe and "OH MY GOD" wat a diffrence. kinda loud, but the gains are "VERY,VERY " noticable!

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
I got a question, Do the true duals that you are trying to make fit right up to the stock headers or what?

98.5 CSVT, limo%Tint, Helo Lotus 18's chrome, Alpine stereo, 2 ECLIPSE Aluminum 12's-Crazy ass custom design, B+M shortshifter,Chip, MAF,Kurtz- Rev induction. Custom grilles. Lowered with spaxx struts and H&R springs.More mods to come soon...
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
That is basically my question too...anyone?

SVTcoop

98 Black CSVT Indiglo Gauges, including HVAC, KKM Intake Exhaust: Brullen loud system with 4" tips, Moddified stock Y-pipe Sound System: Alpine 9815 Deck, Alpine SPX-177A comps, 2 Lambda 12" subs.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard