hey guys,
as of now, it looks like we'll be able to make the kit. however, we're backed up with afew other projects, as well as x-mas season, so it looks like we wont have anything till spring. like moose said, theres a chance we may have something late december also. (but i would plan for spring though).
as for the pipe diameter. having not built the kit yet, its hard to tell what it will come with. most likly though, it will use 2.25 inch for the 3.0, this should be optimum size. we should always be able to use 2 inch, and 2.5 if space permits. however the 2.5 may be overkill for some cars.
the kits will always be in SS or aluminized. at this point, theres no way to predict prices, till we start getting something together. just for those wondering though, a VERY BROAD PRICE would be a $500.00-$800.00. <---i'd rather not even put a price, but i know some people may want to know.
lastly, the design will definatly have flexpipes and an x-crossover. muffler types, and use of resonators is unknown as of now.
i hope this helps guys, ill keep everyone updated on the progress, as it comes.

have a great day

josh
YD Performance

JOSH TruBendz Technology trubendz@aol.com http://www.trubendz.com