Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
ok I DO know that there's a difference between psuedo-dual and true-dual, but could someone please lay it out for me, the exact, specific differences/impact it has.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
ttt
you still working on this, moose?
i think it's a great idea.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
yeah, not a lot of progress with yoDude I am talking to CTA about it and Brullen as well. I promise, one way or another, this is going to happen.

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Some exciting news from Josh @ YoDude awaits!....

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Has there been any word about the exhaust system? I did decide on a Bassani but I like the idea of this setup better.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Yes,

Josh from Yodude confirmed that this is a go, they are in the designing stages now, they have a pretty good idea on what they are going to do. There will be a diff combinations of setups, diff mufflers, w/ or w/out resonator, SS or Aluminized etc. He said that they should be ready this spring, with a SLIGHT, as in 5% chance they'ed be ready by Dec. He didn't want to give a price, but they make quality stuff at rock bottom prices, I can assure you these will be well below custom duals. He is supposed to post here soon. I will try to get in touch with him to remind him. He'll go over the details and try to clear up anything people need to know.
Moose

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Wow thats a long wait. I might go ahead and install the Bassani and see what performance gains it produces.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
thats awesome!! I just installed my y-pipe, so it looks like I will be getting rid of that!!(anybody wanna buy one in december) What size piping will be used? and what will we do for cats?

98 contour SVT 03 focus SVT
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Hmmm.....now I might have to put ordering all my ehxuast pieces on hold. Hopefully josh posts some details pretty soon as to pipe size and muffler options etc. Spring sounds like just about perfect timing for me.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm getting stoked for this, I'm getting tired of the cabin rattle my bassani+y-pipe cause, ready for a true dual, headers back baby!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard