Yeah, I think I am going to have to go with some type of aftermarket performance spring for the front. Curious, the rear didn't seem to sit low before. It actually looked normal with the broken springs, especially compared to the other Contours/Mystiques in my area. (makes me wonder how many of them are broken, too!) Now, after the replacement of the rear springs, there is a noticeable difference in ride height. It seems that the front looks low now. Makes me wonder if the fronts are not broken too. Of course, Hill Ford will not remove the spring/strut and inspect. They seem to think they can find the breaks with the springs installed on the car. I showed them the proof in the rear springs where it was possible for them to be broken and not be able to find the break while installed, but they would not listen. I absolutely hate it when the service writer treats you like you don't know the first thing about your car. How hard would it be to have the mechanic put the car up on a lift and SHOW him what you are talking about? I understand the liability of having a customer in the service area, but I still don't think my request is all that unreasonable.

------------------
95 Contour SE automatic, 37,000 miles

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." - President George W. Bush

95 Contour SE ATX V6
"Cracked" Secondaries
DMD Installed
SVT Brakes