All I have to do to prove my statement from my last post is to copy/paste your statements here:

"Don't even think to condemn all of the '95 SE's for having bad springs or that the springs are junk right from the get-go . "

and.....

"By the way , I NEVER said there should NOT be a recall"

Now, which story are you going with today? Those two statements are mutually exclusive of each other! A recall is performed because there was a faulty/defective part from the get-go, to borrow your terminology. It's true that you never said there should not be a recall, word-for-word. However, I'm not going to get into a semantics argument with you.

MarkO- Sorry for all this. I am just trying to get something done for those of us who are concerned for our safety. Allen, or whoever he is, seems to think we should all trust our lives to his experience with 2 cars, which he cannot even confirm that he inspected in such a way as to detect the problem I am concerned with. So far in this thread, we have a "possible" 2 cars without broken springs, and an overwhelming majority with broken springs. I tried to be nice in the beginning, but it seems that Allen had other ideas. He will simply not listen to logic.

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." - President George W. Bush

95 Contour SE ATX V6
"Cracked" Secondaries
DMD Installed
SVT Brakes