Honestly, hondas suck.

I beat this civic, and he had it all modded w/ intake and exhaust, (mine is 100% stock) it was pathetic.... bear in mind he had decals of "NOS", "FlowMaster" "Type-R" "Powered by Honda" etc... rice .

I would be pretty lame of you to go to honda... it's too popular and trendy . I hate hondas, they are crap just like daewoo (lol a daewoo performance site LOL ). Ford is good, it just sounds like you got a little maintenance problem w/ your O2 sensor, the computer goes into a "sh*t mode" so it makes you take it to a mechanic (theoretically), so they can fix the sensor through OBDII code readings.

OBDII is just "On Board Diagnostics [version] Two" It is like under the steering wheel I think, but will vary. It just takes raw readings from the cars ECM (Electronic Control Module [computer]) and put it in the scanner connected to the OBDII port and the scanner can decode the codes to see what the problem is. Also, OBDII's can also dyno a car if you are ever so cheap ... there is free programs on the net that graph car info from OBDII.

So back to my point, don't turn rice stay with for a bit more... try a mustang atleast before you travel your way to honda .

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 1997 Ford Contour GL 2.0L 4Cyl 133,000+ - Cold Air Intake - White Strobes in grille *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*