Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i dont like the hoods shown so far. I think we should go with simple vents on each side or the reverse cowl style. the reverse cowl style would look incredible on the Contour if done right and u can't tell me thats not clean...

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by HellaHydro:
i dont like the hoods shown so far. I think we should go with simple vents on each side or the reverse cowl style. the reverse cowl style would look incredible on the Contour if done right and u can't tell me thats not clean...

Now that would be AWESOME.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
^
|
|
|

Yup...THATS tha ONE!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i really dig that scoobie hood, as far as water problems you can either put a rubber flap in there at the end of the scoop or we could ask the hood copmany for some caps / cut outs to put in during crappy weather?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Lets go scooby style.

Jiako 1998 Silver SVT 3L power 212.5 HP 191.2 TQ 14.53 @ 95.6 MPH
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
I'm kind of digging the scooby's hood, but how will the hood look with body colored? I'm at work and don't have Photoshop, so if someone can help, cool!

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Scooby style=mustang 03 hood, which everybody's been leaning towards anways, I'm up for either the Jag style or the Scooby style shown up above. . .but, we need to try to make it so that we don't have to switch the hoods out when it's raining, snowing, etc. . .so, we need to keep the slits or scoops away from essentials, and I think it wouldn't be such a great idea getting the UIM wet, since if the block is hot, the water will drip down and crack it if the difference in temperature is too much. . . I won't need to worry about that down here in TX since rain water is 80 or so, but in MI, I remember, the rain is freezing cold, the engine block will be hot, and then BOOM, an engine block cracks, and warranty won't cover that guaranteed since our cars weren't designed to have hoods, so let's play it smart and position them right, ie let the pro's on the GB that know the potential problems of water infiltrating our engine bay position the final placement of these vents, scoops, whatever. . .

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I also like the scooby style, maybe this time we can all agree on this style. Do you think it would be possible in the future to have a carbon fiber front splitter made, or fenders. It wouldnt hurt to ask if anyone is interested.

98 contour SVT 03 focus SVT
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
...but in MI, I remember, the rain is freezing cold, the engine block will be hot, and then BOOM, an engine block cracks, and warranty won't cover that guaranteed since our cars weren't designed to have hoods, so let's play it smart and position them right, ie let the pro's on the GB that know the potential problems of water infiltrating our engine bay position the final placement of these vents, scoops, whatever. . .

Good point!

Looks like 8 people like the Scooby-style so far.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
we got more coming also, let the madness begin!!!

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard