Wow, I been out of it for awhile. 16 hour days at JCP&L with a boss that has no concept of reality is not fun. They wanted me to pull another 16 today but I needed to get rid of some frustration in class tonight.

Travis, I hope you have luck with the 3.0. I'm still trying to get Brad paid off but I had to go join the carbon fiber hood and MSDS header group buy. I'm sure you will have yours in well before mine, mine still runs (barely). I'm going to do quaife, axles, flywheel, clutch and heads all at the same time.

Steph, you'll always be on my bad side. Don't worry, that's the side I like!!
Hey, wanna make my website? I've got all the files and an outline made up, just lack the HTML teknology. You'll hook me up, won't you?

Chris, don't worry about the chrome strip, I'm sure I'll find one soon. I'm not too worried about aesthetics right now. I'd like to atleast get the 3.0 in first. Then it will have to have a MAJOR makeover. LOL Can someone say paint job and interior 'restoration'? LOL

OK, I forgot who else wrote me...

Oh, SAL!!! Why for you be breakin' that sweet Italian love machine for?
Monday night good for you? I'll pick up some Bacardi Select or Anejo and treat you to the good stuff!!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page