Originally posted by ANDYW:
Protege 5 over the ZX5!

-Andy

If I had bought that I would be kicking myself right now. I was torn between a Yellow P5 (first one I'd seen) and a Malibu Blue ZX5 (never had seen malibu blue at all) Today, I see three Yellow P5s on my drive home from work in the morning, and a couple over the rest of the day. I have never seen another Malibu Blue ZX5 besides mine and the one in the Ford commercial (identical to mine with the advance trak) Neither is any faster than the other. Supposedly the lower weight of the Focus combined with it's broader power band should give it a slight edge but at the speed were talking here what's the point? And both are really good handling cars. I suppose the P5 is most people's favorite thanks to the Foci's taller seating position but I found the ZX5 I test drove more fun than the P5 I test drove. Styling is always subjective to the tastes of the viewer, and I need new glasses (I really hate my front and rear bumpers... and the grille mounted signal lights can go away too)

It grows on you though. I liked it at first and now I really like it (minus those horrible 5mph bumpers)

And you lose a point!

So there Andy!

You like apples!

Well ho do you like them apples!

!

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003