Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
The correct answer is is C, but only if you witness it pooping into another vehicle's open sunroof. This happened to me TWICE Thank God I have leather, who wants to go for a ride?

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by TheMark:
The most important news is that those little lemon-scented wet-naps that come with your rack of ribs are NOT to be substituted for toilet paper in any way, shape or form. The sensation is somewhat akin to improperly lighting your farts on fire.

So thats why that happens, Quaker Steak and Lube in our area heats their wet naps, they work nice for that fresh feeling

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Suuuure.. that'll be the day you actually put a 302 kit in. Either way, you'll still be making fun of dave by bagging in his tampons and showing them off to the public.

And what TheMark has said, improperly lighting your farts are not fun.. We should all try it with that Pickled eggs, and Beer.

The most interesting news would be Dave igniting one of his farts in front of his wife, and accidentally blowing up his house.. (now why did i get an image of an episode of Gator and Monkey?)

Remember this is why we're at war! I'm now officially a troll! 2004 Saturn ION QC with Sport Package AIM/AOL: animusshinigami
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by dbzjr:
Suuuure.. that'll be the day you actually put a 302 kit in. Either way, you'll still be making fun of dave by bagging in his tampons and showing them off to the public.

And what TheMark has said, improperly lighting your farts are not fun.. We should all try it with that Pickled eggs, and Beer.

The most interesting news would be Dave igniting one of his farts in front of his wife, and accidentally blowing up his house.. (now why did i get an image of an episode of Gator and Monkey?)

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
ROFLMAO!!

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
F. The girl I brought home from the bar who was really a man and......well nevermind

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by Pete D:
F. The girl I brought home from the bar who was really a man and......well nevermind

#2 in my list of things I DON'T WANNA KNOW!

BTW... I thought you were enjoying yourself!

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Originally posted by Pete D:

#2 in my list of things I DON'T WANNA KNOW!

BTW... I thought you were enjoying yourself!

Just curious.. what was #1? Please give me a reminder

Remember this is why we're at war! I'm now officially a troll! 2004 Saturn ION QC with Sport Package AIM/AOL: animusshinigami
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
G) That's it...
Just G)

But just as a sidenote, some kid drove up to me at a light in a Honda CRX. It was accompanied with the Triple MTX 10" subs, the 17" rims, the ground fx, etc. done in the classic "My Car Blows and I Know It" style. He asked politely "where is tram law?" and i said WTF is tram law and he said wal mart. The light turned green we went at it and he stalled out . Just for sake of getting my foot in the door here. And I get 2 points to start with because im way cooler than you guys!

Un-Official NE-CEG "I'm the only person I know who likes Contours"-er. Occifer, I'm drunking I really think! -98 SE Sport w/ audio and repairs. -E-Mail> imprettymuchaloser@yahoo.com -AIM> IDriveA911
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard