Munson,

I apologize for the delay. I had thrown away the package when I did the install, so it tok me a while to dig up the invoice (I have had the speedbleeders in my garage for about 9 months, just never got up the gumption to geting them installed).

You are correct about there being some discussion regarding fitment for the rear. I called them when I ordered mine(I think you can order them online, now, though), and they recommended the SB1010 for the front, and the SB1010S for the rear. No fitment problems. I seem to remember that there were a few people that said they used to SB1010 all the way around without any trouble as well, but its been a while since I saw those posts on the old board, so I might be imagining things.

To be on the safe side, I would give them a call at their 800# and mention your concerns. They were very helpful on the phone with me, and I have confidence that they will steer you in the right direction.

There are 10 kinds of people... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.