Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Here are pics of Erics car after his wreck on Saturday. He's doing well and was in good spirits even though his car was trashed. He's unsure what he's going to get next so give him some options guys/gals.

This picture is from Saturday before the accident.

Bummer...

Lee Cox No Contours to speak of...
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Geesh! What happened?

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Thanks Lee! Man oh man, that was one hell of a ride! Everything aftermarket has been removed and, pending new car, may be for sale. I don't know what I'll get, so don't beg just yet. If I get another 'Tour, it's all going into that. The Stazi grille did not survive, the Optima has a decent sized dent in the bottom, I'm pretty sure it's still sealed-I'll get it tested as soon as I can lift it with my bad hand. The CTA is fine, the Accel coil and Magnacor wires are also fine.

10:25 Sunday August 1 - I was driving a new road, taking a friend home, and I underestimated a turn. It kept getting tighter and tighter where I thought it would be straightening out. We went off the road at ~40-45 and hit a tree or something. We rolled at least one time and landed on the wheels on the same side of the road, but facing the wrong direction. There were no major injuries-I burned my arm real bad on the air bag and I had my hand on the gear shift, so when we hit, I ripped it out of the console. That screwed up my hand kinda bad, but nothing was broken. My passenger knocked out the window with his head and cut his knee on something. He was complaining about a sore neck and back, but we were just beaten up by it. We are both doing fine and will make a full recovery.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Jaysus! what's the story on the accident? Looks like a helluva ride. Glad you're ok and everything and best of luck in deciding on a new ride.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Dayam!!
good to hear you both are ok.

hows the rear center reflector look? is it salvageable?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Man, glad to hear you guys are all right. I did the same thing a few years back while on vacation in TN. Not fun. (and luckily not in the Tour)

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I think the reflector is ok, the driver tail light is up in a tree somewhere, though. The last two pictures were taken 48 hours apart. 26.5 hours after the last one, this happens

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Sorry to hear about the accident and your car man. How's the headlights? Driver's side looks fine. How bout the other one, gone isn't it?

Black 98 SVT E0 SOLD!!!! Looking for E55 Those are SICK
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Two injured hands! No Rosie Palm for a while huh! LOL!

I'm glad you are both OK!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yeah, the driver's side head light is ok. My dad said he thinks he found the passenger side light, but he wasn't sure what it was, so it's gone. Lee and I pulled everything aftermarket out and I just finished replacing all the stock stuff. Now I just have to wait to see what I can get.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard