Next Thread
Print Thread
#427393 09/02/02 11:28 PM
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
i went to the a today monday, we got kicked out because the jet ski was 2 loud. last night, my brother and i put a straight pipe in it. its sounds so bad ass. and its really loud. o well, later today, were going to make a muffler, out of copper that wont be so loud, and restrictive.

but yea, the jet ski got a huge ass kik, now. revs up to 8000 rpm with no problem.

did i mention we made the staright pipe out of 2" pcv piping. it wont melt because water flows threw the exhaste. after 10 minutes if driving is was warm. and stayed that way.

well enought bragging. later guys

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
thats sweet! put some nawz in it

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Good work!

BTW, I sense this will be locked (not Contour related).

Dan Acura Integra GS-R w/mods Former owner of a 95 SE
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
wow dan your a whole 2 days late sharp eye i think you should be locked for not post anything contour related. how can u post something contour related if you got a fuckn gsr.

dont post stupid [censored] like that. and we will be on friendly terms and not pissing each other off.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard