Well, I hope he comes back. I liked the engaging dialogue. Besides, I believe if your product, much like any truth claim in life (I'm exMormon so I am big on any truth claims standing up to scrutiny) SHOULD stand up to scrutiny. If you have to back down on your product, that doesn't show credibility. Hey, the Beta was better than the VHF but look what most VCR users own? So, a good marketing plan is valid point for criticism too. Who wants a better product if a manufacturer doesn't stand by it. That is how I feel about Ford and their SVT contour. In any case, let's have an adult debate on the finer points of design engineering and let the educated consumer decide. Come back and answer the questions. Enjoy the diversity of the board.

One little comment though, changing out the slugs in an engine to change the compression ration is not my idea of a true bolt on kit. Response?

stock 1998 silver frost SVT E0 #1545 out of 6535 * K&N drop-in air filter * DMD * Koni's w/ stock springs * Autolite double platinum * Tranny cocktail * Mobil 1 Snyth Oil @ 60K miles