wow, Mr. aggressive comes out of the wood work, nice attitude bub.

In reply to:

"Either you have not looked under the hood of one of our cars or are just talking out your proverbial behind..."

I'll answer this once then don't talk to me again, people with attitudes like yours I can do without.

In reply to:

A water to air intercooler was needed to put boost on the high compression engine and choosen over a air to air unit becasue of size, effeciency and pipe routing. (BTW 9-10psi on 10.25CR is NOT low!

So you've chosen to run at MAX tunnable settings on an SVT and to reduce the Pre-det you've used a complex, ( relative to an air-air IC), system to do it. instead of simply lowering the compression and running an air/air IC. There's a reason why no one but draggers use air/water system. It's not nearly as reliable as air/air IC.

with My TT kit the first thing I will reccomend for those that wish to run over 7 psi on an SVT is to change out the slugs for lower compression. I've really targeted the standard 24V with my kit as it is more boost friendly. Then the NA specific SVT setup. Even the bump sticks overlap too much on an SVT for proper boosting.

In reply to:

Routing the piping to the front of the car for an air to air unit would add lag time to the turbo and drop significantly more psi from the turbo to the TB. This would make the turbo have to spin faster just to achieve the same psi level which in turn would add a substancial amount of extra heat to the incoming air temp. That's 3 strikes against it right off the bat!

really? so your saying a closed loop system will somehow bleed off line pressure ?? Your logic escapes me on this? Does your SF setup somehow loose internal pressure when your shifting or at idle ?? mine doesn't spoll time is spool time and a TT needs far less time to spool but a single turob, if trimmed out right, should not need more then a fraction of a sec to bring the system up to full boost once it's been charged already..

In reply to:

I don't know where you learned math; must be those conversion rates?)

a racial/nationailty slur how quaint.

In reply to:

The E-manage is overkill? For ~$400 total for all the tuning capabilities it offers that is a great choice and price. More is needed than simple A/F tuning. Please explain this statement if possible.

If your paying $400 us for the E-manage and the harnesses and SW then no wonder your charging $5k for it.. I can be had for less then that Candian coinage.. The statment was made as a cost effectness issue not a product complaint, as I stated I use the same product in my zetec race kit. but their are more fiscally viable alternatives to a $400 unit.

My comment on the Turbo was aimed at seeing the real numbers for the base kit offered not the upgraded kit dyno.. that's my comment, personally I find the custom turbo's I use to last as long and run cooler then a BB turbo. Speaking of which I saw no mention of how they plan to control pres drop across the turbo oiling system? have they valved the line or are they letting it free flow? if so do they have numbers on the oil press drop in the engine when the turbo is on the engine ??