Originally posted by AirKnight:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Dates, fees and schedule of events should be done by the end of January-first week of February...

You will be able to start sending your fees at that time.

So, what's the schedule of events?

Well, I don't think it has been formally added to the schedule of events, BUT, I will be running a car show at a Tweeter store in Schaumburg (about 15-20 minutes north of the hotel) on Sunday the 17th. The show will be sanctioned by SLAP, the Sound, Looks, and Performance association. I think it would be awesome to have a line of CEG'ers at the show that day.

Prizes will include gift certificates to Tweeter for various "Best of" winners, plus last year the club with the best participation in the car show won a $100 gift certificate to Award Authority to use for club awards or trophies for a car show. I am not sure yet if the Award Authority gc is still offered, but it would be cool to see all the CEG'ers there to try and get it.

Visit www.slapshow.com for more info.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion