Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

My point is you have received some peoples shipping info and we would like to pay you for your work, but we cant! Why? No information, no shipping quote, you ask for something, we deliver it, and get nothing in return. I have no problem waiting longer for the kit to be released. I am not really ready for it yet. Its just that we are getting nothing done in the mean time, cant we atleast pay the man for the work he's done? Once kits are finally ready all you have to do is send them.

I guess my gripe is, you asked for info and nothing has been done with it. Then in a week or two, it will be, hey guys resend me your info and thats how things get mixed up....

i think this argument shows how this post is going round and round...nyce basically stated that no money is to be sent til the kits are ready to ship...some of u jumped the gun, so be it...

now if they were to instruct u to send your money now and u'll get the kit when it ships, then the 'where's the pics?' and 'how can we buy something we cant see?' quesions will still be raised

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid