Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
I have done this before when i am in foreign territory in the middle of the night.. EI.. looking for a street .. and have no clue were i am going.. that is understandable.. but people stil just get pissed off.

Alcohol is my friend Mongolian BBq S.H.
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by DRAVEN:
I guess it all depends on what you need the bike for. If you want something loud and annoying by a Harley. If you're into traveling ...BMW. And I don't think anyone will ever figure out why ppl put those exhausts on those pigs. Maybe it is just to say " hey, it may run like crap but, I'm the noisiest thing around"... who knows?

When you buy a Harley, its all about image and style... The incredible resale value is just a bonus. There are many Harley's that are not obnoxious. I agree, for a touring bike a Honda or Bimmer would be the way to go. If you want a cruiser, why buy anything but a Harley?

Some day, I will own a Indian, Henderson, or Harley and they won't have oboxious exhaust, or even a comfortable ride. people buy different things for different reasons. If you want fast, get a crotch rocket. You want comfortable long distance travelling, get a touring bike. You want a cruiser, get a harley. I know that the Japanese clones are probably better bikes, but the minute you buy them, they are worth 50% of what you paid.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Just remember. Indians are JAP owned, too.

95 V6 5SPD. Shaved bumpers,antenna,trunk lock and 1/4 extensions MIDNIGHT RED.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I object to the use of "Jap"
i hate you

2004 Acura TL 913 HP 1977 Hot wife 20-X6 2003 Perfect Daughter Just look for the guy with the blood dripping from his ears
D
D
Originally posted by DRAVEN:
Just remember. Indians are JAP owned, too.

Not the 1940s vintage Indian I would own.

Wait, the newest Indian was a merger of Indian Motorcycle, American Indian Motorcycle and California Motorcyle. Where does the Japanese
part come in?

Is one of the owners a Japanese firm?

All design and mfg is done in the US.

Last edited by dnewma04; 09/23/02 08:03 PM.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard