Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Jason Castor:
The other day I seen some dumb driver try to go on the inside of a semi while it was doing a MI turnaround. The semi hit him a little. The dude then stopped in the middle of traffic to get out and look at his car. The semi didn't stop to talk to the guy he kept goin.

My dad drives an 18 wheeler, hauling crushed concrete, sand and gravel. He says his favorite cars to run over are mustangs. try to do a last minute merge in front of him expecting him to tap the breaks and their car dribbles on that huge fron tire like a basketball.

I saw a guy going south on 75 doing around 80 with a laptop on his lap and a phone to his ear. I wished a bloody concrete median death upon him.

2004 Acura TL 913 HP 1977 Hot wife 20-X6 2003 Perfect Daughter Just look for the guy with the blood dripping from his ears
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I came across a left lane regulator last night on 94. She took the
metro parkway off ramp and I ended up next to her at the intersection.
She was a over weight soccer mom driving a safari min van, eating Ice
cream. I was this close from yelling to her, "do you really need that
ice cream."

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by canamSVT:
I came across a left lane regulator last night on 94. She took the
metro parkway off ramp and I ended up next to her at the intersection.
She was a over weight soccer mom driving a safari min van, eating Ice
cream. I was this close from yelling to her, "do you really need that
ice cream."

"Skip a Lunch!!" is an effective phrase for hurting a womans feelings. Be careful not to do it at the border after bumping her car for cutting you off. She will get very angry and report you to the guard who will make you stop. Then you can say that she has a stick and rolled into you because she didn't engage the gear quick enough. Then she will say "f-ck" a lot and they will let you go for good behavior.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
What's even worse than jackasses that feel they can drive at rediculous speeds over the limit at any time are those crotch rocket faggots that feel they can pass on the left median. I've dropped one and I think maybe he'll think twice next time before tring that little trick...maybe not most of them are too dumb to think.

95 V6 5SPD. Shaved bumpers,antenna,trunk lock and 1/4 extensions MIDNIGHT RED.
D
D
Originally posted by DRAVEN:
What's even worse than jackasses that feel they can drive at rediculous speeds over the limit at any time are those crotch rocket faggots that feel they can pass on the left median. I've dropped one and I think maybe he'll think twice next time before tring that little trick...maybe not most of them are too dumb to think.

I'm not a fan of crotch rockets or people driving like idiots on them (sorry Judge!) but to act like you are proud for "dropping" one of them makes you a complete ass in my mind. Most motorcycle riders have to drive more aggressively because we car owners aren't aware of them, nor do we look for them.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yeah, beter watch what you say. I wouldn't be proud of that either regardless of how much the rider pissed you off.

Judge would kick your ass if you tried that crap on him!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
OK you little SOB to drop a PERSON who is on a motorcycle makes you fuggin laugh? My damn brother was killed 2 years ago by some bia crossing the center line on a road, so let me tell you something. If I ever catch someone doing some stupid shia like that I will personally send their head so far up their arse they will have to be pumped in sunshine and oxygen to survive. You are a sorry worthless POS of a human being.....and prey you never see the name JUDGE on the back of someones leathers.....cuz it will be me and I dare you to run me off the road......you will end up 6feet under looking up......loser.

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Judge:
OK you little SOB to drop a PERSON who is on a motorcycle makes you fuggin laugh? My damn brother was killed 2 years ago by some bia crossing the center line on a road, so let me tell you something. If I ever catch someone doing some stupid shia like that I will personally send their head so far up their arse they will have to be pumped in sunshine and oxygen to survive. You are a sorry worthless POS of a human being.....and prey you never see the name JUDGE on the back of someones leathers.....cuz it will be me and I dare you to run me off the road......you will end up 6feet under looking up......loser.

Told you!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Not bragging a bit, but he will think twice. I have a lot of friends that ride those ricers and they even know when to get their head out of their azz when riding. So, does it make any of these guys about the law where they can do anything they want. Here's an example: This one guys from ravenna decides to do more than a hundred during rush hour traffic. A friend of his said he was weaving in and out of traffic. He hit the back of a truck throwing his bike into oncoming traffic. He was run over by another bike and killed. Poor him? Not. He left behind a baby and could have killed the ppl in the the 2 vehicles he and his bike hit. But that's ok?

95 V6 5SPD. Shaved bumpers,antenna,trunk lock and 1/4 extensions MIDNIGHT RED.
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
No it's not, that's stupid behaviour. But at the same time, it's noot you job to try and cause motorcyclists to crash and hurt themselves. If someone died and left behind a baby eyc, because of your actions, would that be OK? No, of course not.

Just leave the policing to the Police!

And quit with the "ricers" comment about sport bikes. It's unfounded. And I can guarantee that the technology and quality that goes into making a "ricer crotch rocket" would blow any POS Harley out of the water. Your bias away from Jap bikes is more than obvious.

I suggest you leave this subject about bikes alone. For everyones sake.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard