Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
The other day I seen some dumb driver try to go on the inside of a semi while it was doing a MI turnaround. The semi hit him a little. The dude then stopped in the middle of traffic to get out and look at his car. The semi didn't stop to talk to the guy he kept goin.

2000 Black SVT #1929 of 2150
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by Jason Castor:
The other day I seen some dumb driver try to go on the inside of a semi while it was doing a MI turnaround. The semi hit him a little. The dude then stopped in the middle of traffic to get out and look at his car. The semi didn't stop to talk to the guy he kept goin.

Good. I wouldn't have stopped either.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Jason Castor:

Hell yeah, thats great...serves the guy right for being stupid. I'd bet the trucker hardly even noticed he hit the guy, not that he'd care regardless.

We have the problem a lot of people driving the same speeds across three lanes of traffic. Sometimes I understand on the highway when traffic is severly backed up from an accident or some pretty flower growing on the side of the road. But often times you can be on a three lane 40 mph road and all three lanes are just cruising along. The morons in the left lane are turning 4 miles up the road so they want to be ready and you can't get in the right lane because of all the neighborhood turn ins and buisnesses. So, you get stuck in the middle lane just waiting for someone to make a move.

My favorite are the people that don't move even after you've flashed every light you have and have even honked at them a few times, and they just sit there. I don't understand it!

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
The reaction time thing has nothing to do with geography. R/t in Columbus averages bout 10 seconds. But I do love being in the "pole position" at a stop light and leaving everybody by 3/4 a mile before they find their accelerator. (My car just needs to be faster so I can make that a 1 3/4 mile gap! )

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Yah pole position r0x0r5...the worst feeling is when you need to be in the left lane but there are 10003429834 cars so you get in the right lane and are cruising up the red light to assume pole position and race the Winstar in the left lane for the premium spot when out of nowhere a Grandma in a Mystique pulls in front of you.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Let's see, I hate tail pipe humpers who think that a car-length gap at 80 mph is to large. I hate slow azz semi passes. Most every time I hit traffic going slow at the front is a semi passing his brother going only 2 mph faster. I hate people who come up fast on the right like they have a chance to pass even when it is painfully obvious that there is no room to do so. It like they can not see the car in the right hand lane and the full line of traffic in the left. I like getting where I am going but when the roads are full then you should just suck it up and get in line. If you have that little piece of heaven we call empty road in front of you and you only have to get around a car or two to get there then that is a different story.

But then all highways should be at least three lanes with one of them forbidden land for the truckers and overloaded 20 year old pickup trucks and riced out cavaliers that lose stability as they pick up speed cause they have a "body kit" on them.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Torad:
But then all highways should be at least three lanes with one of them forbidden land for the truckers and overloaded 20 year old pickup trucks and riced out cavaliers that lose stability as they pick up speed cause they have a "body kit" on them.

LOL So true, so true.

'00 SVT Amazon Green born on 2/2/2000 #2078 of 2150 formerly known as ddzwonek
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Newest moron spotted:

Stupid cow in LEFT lane doing 5 under, applying mascara to her eyes, while looking in the visor mirror. I hope she has an accident and jams that frickin brush into her eye!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Maybe we can get a group buy going on bazooka's?

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Hehe, I'm with all of you on this. Another thing I hate that has'nt been brought up yet is people who brake before merging into the left turn lane and slow traffic behind them. I'm like HELLO THERE IS A WHOLE LANE FOR THAT!!! Then there's those two footed drivers acting like their brake is a clutch so their brake lights keep flashing on and off. ERRRR!!!

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard