Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Haha canam. Two spots I always encounter that are I-75 South to M-59 East and I-94 West to Rotunda exit. 1-2 miles before the exits, the right lane is doing 50mph in a 70mph zone.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Stazi, I have driven with you so many times that I'll be the first to say that you DO DRIVE LIKE AN ASSCLOWN. Getting 2" from people in front of you and then swirving around them last second, taking on/offramps @ 90mph around a blind turn, cutting people off left and right. I see no problem with doing this in moderation, but every time I am in the car with you, you do it!

- Tim
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
HAHAHA - Yeah right. I don't cut people off, but everything else is somewhat true.

You drive like an old fart cos you ALWAYS have a cigarette in you hand and so you can't drive any other way!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

Two spots I always encounter that are I-75 South to M-59 East and I-94 West to Rotunda exit. 1-2 miles before the exits, the right lane is doing 50mph in a 70mph zone.

I know, I see it at every Michigan left, off ramp, intersection and the truly useless do it at every right turn. It's like they almost come to a stop at the apex of the turn.

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

You drive like an old fart cos you ALWAYS have a cigarette in you hand and so you can't drive any other way!

No No, it's the J body, when Timaaa had the CSVT, he was on a mission.

Last edited by canamSVT; 08/22/02 04:49 PM.

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Correct, but unfortunately their cars all weigh 10,000 pounds so once they get going the only thing that slows them down in the brakes. If only they knew...luckily they never really get going.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
...and the thread lives on... resurected...

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I see this is a east MI deal, but the traffic in Chitown is crazy bad! I try to lug my contour in traffic for 90 minutes in first gear. the minute some car in front of me gets more than 30 feet ahead (only to stop again) the guy next to me speeds up and merges, or some sheep stalker behind me honks his horn. The next time someone honks at me for leaving a 7 foot gap in bumper2bumper traffic, they're getting slugged. I dont care if the take my license. Then i'm gonna sue the bastard, like the fat guy at mcdonalds, for pissing me off.

I like to think I put the 'func' in functioning alcoholic. '03 3/4 ton Chevy 4dr, '04 350Z, '01 CBR 929rr Erion Edition, '01 CR250R, '74 Honda CB360 Cafe racer project- (100+hp/ltr.), '83 Rabbit project car.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I hope you Michigan guys don't mind me stoping by but I just had to jump in on this thread and let you know you aren't alone. Out here in Colorado, mostly Denver, we have all the same problems and it sounds like a similiar frequency of it. Its got to be so bad sometimes I've accepted the fact to simply drive in the right lane because traffic just stacks up in the left lane! Its frustrating as hell, I feel your pain.

BTW, ATCC, Aussie right?...this is my new sig.

Originally posted by ATCC SVT:
Death to left lane bandits and Dodge Ram drivers, day-dreaming-bycicle-pants-wearing-nappy-haired-kid-smacking-cell-phone-using Minivan-mums, arrogant last lane merging arseholes in Hoopties and The ever-oblivious Blue-Rinse Brigade.

It had to be trimmed to fit the 250 character limit, hope you don't mind.

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
This entire post only emphasizes why I hate the city so much. Up here, the only time we have these problems in abundance is in the summer when all the freakin tourists come up here. And as for the autobahn and it's safty record, it's cause europeans are much more professional in the way they drive, and more polite as well.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard