Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by APT CSVT:
If you leave a gap large enough for a car to fit, then you should assume a car will take that place
How do you figure? If I want to drive a car length away from the stinky ass bus or any car for that matter, I'm going to drive a car length away. If someone were to take that spot, I wouldn't be driving a car length away...so I'm going to make it 3/4 of car length away every time someone tries to get over.

Once I realize I'm not going anywhere and cannot drive at the speed I want to, I don't see where the need is to hump the car in front of you?

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I understand you now, I guess I just don't speak Pidgeon English (what you were using before) - dufus! :P j/k

Death to left lane bandits and Dodge Ram drivers, day-dreaming-bycicle-pants-wearing-nappy-haired-kid-smacking-cell-phone-using Minivan-mums, arrogant last lane merging arseholes in Hoopties and The ever-oblivious Blue-Rinse Brigade.

PS - is it just me or does anyone elses arse pucker up tighter than that of a fish, whenever they ride with a chick who "thinks" she is a good fast driver. I swear my G/F's car has a permanent hand print imbeeded in her Jesus-Christ handle above the Shot-Gun seat.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ooh ooh, worse still are the absolute ASSCLOWNS who drive the biggest fugg-off SUV they casn buy, but feel that the have to slow down to 1.5mph to take a turn or negotiate a driveway.

"Oh God, I better slow down for this turn so I don't make the suspension on my $60,000 SUV articulate 1mm, that would be BAD!"

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

is it just me or does anyone elses arse pucker up tighter than that of a fish, whenever they ride with a chick who "thinks" she is a good fast driver. I swear my G/F's car has a permanent hand print imbeeded in her Jesus-Christ handle above the Shot-Gun seat

Stazi, I wouldn't know, I've never been with a girl that know's how to drive like that. Or drive well for that matter.

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
It's reopened... keep it clean!
-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
It's about time assclown!

j/k.

Did we decide if that was the offensive word? Just want to make sure that we don't get threads locked up.

Last edited by dnewma04; 08/22/02 02:19 PM.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by WorldTour:
It's reopened... keep it clean!
-Mark

Thanks for reopening the topic!

OK, another incident this morning. Driving down Rochester Rd, up in the Oakland Twp area, and I come to a passing zone. So I put the blinker and and start to pass an older style Grandma GT doing 5 under.

As I get to his rear wheel the bugger starts to veer into the lane I am in (the one going the other way - single lane carriage way). I floor it and as I get level with him, when I get to his window the dropkick looks over at me all pizzed-off cos I am passing him. Then once I get in front of him he decides that he has to tailgate me, so I floor it again and pass the next guy in front to get away from the unstable jackass.

WTF is wrong with people? Seriously! They take it as a personal insult when you pass them. Holy cow, we're just driving. I just wanted to grab my 2 D-Cell Mag Light and whip it at his head, but it's an expensive flashlight, so I didn't.

What an idiot.

Frikkin regulators!

D
D
People are generally idiots...The only people that have ever upset me because they passed was when there was no room/time to pass so they just swerve in front of you and the guy in front of you. I normally will leave the same amount of room they started with, which typically upsets them a great deal.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Why do people drive 5-10 MPH slower when they are about to make a turn half a mile up the street. It's like they are preparing them self's for the turn buy driving extra slow. This is common with Elderly people with hoopty cars from the seventy's and cell phone users. "Oh My God I see the turn, wow, better slow down, don't want any body role."

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
D
D
The old people are just trying to save money by not having to replace their brake pads and discs. They fear another depression is just around the corner.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard