Originally posted by WorldTour:
It's reopened... keep it clean!
-Mark

Thanks for reopening the topic!

OK, another incident this morning. Driving down Rochester Rd, up in the Oakland Twp area, and I come to a passing zone. So I put the blinker and and start to pass an older style Grandma GT doing 5 under.

As I get to his rear wheel the bugger starts to veer into the lane I am in (the one going the other way - single lane carriage way). I floor it and as I get level with him, when I get to his window the dropkick looks over at me all pizzed-off cos I am passing him. Then once I get in front of him he decides that he has to tailgate me, so I floor it again and pass the next guy in front to get away from the unstable jackass.

WTF is wrong with people? Seriously! They take it as a personal insult when you pass them. Holy cow, we're just driving. I just wanted to grab my 2 D-Cell Mag Light and whip it at his head, but it's an expensive flashlight, so I didn't.

What an idiot.

Frikkin regulators!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!