Originally posted by shotwell:
Wow, I'm also in Vancouver WA...didn't think anyone else on the board was from here! I frequent the Late Night Drags at PIR, as Qbert mentioned, although my car isn't attending as of late due to a broken differential. It should be fixed by next month though. Great to have you Ken!

Cool, thanks for that ! We just put a "Contour" windshield decal across our car, it's white, and of course our car is silver frost with polished aluminum 5 spoke wheels. So the next time you see us, flash your lights !! (I will probably forget to tell my wife that I put this out and she'll think her lights are on or someone was trying to hit on her, HAHAHA !) Future mods for us are a cold air intake, lowering springs, Kenne Bell chip and tinted windows. Current mods either in place or in the garage to go on ASAP are side marker lights, factory spoiler, Bassani style muffler, Contour windshield decal, HID Super blue headlights, 5 spoke polished aluminum wheels with Kumho's, 200W Panasonic CD player and indiglo pedals. Hope to see ya around town ! Ken