well, in my area, we have the big belt mountians, with a very nice lake, i could ask outdoor recreation if i could scoop up some pontoon boats for a cruise around the lake. then a possible drive to the lewis and clark national forest, beautiful drive through the area, stop at a couple points of interest, then a chow at Monarch's local resturant. come back to great falls to check out a race at the electric city speedway.

then there is the out of area interests..meet in Anaconda, which is about 90mi from the idaho border, we can book a weekend at the raceway, to do some drags..id have to get more information about that area, maybe go to Butte to get some chow.

Most likely anything here would be a whole weekend thing, since everything here is spaced out, but lewis & clark forest, and the big belt highway passage to Holter Lake, is very nice..hell i could get some rafts and we could do a float trip down the missouri

Teal|'95 'Tour GL|75k| 16V 2.0|Rebuilt ATX| Factory Euro Mod's (Ordered in Dec '94 From Holland)-|Larger Radiator, Oil pan, Fan, Tank..little things make a difference| Lots of mods to come....