D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
OP Offline
D
Originally posted by Milan007:
Originally posted by dnewma04:
It's about time we got our own forum!

Is this thread supposed to be some kinda joke?

NO!!

The east side don't hang with y'all west siders.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Take it up with Lance then... Don't post stupid crap about Chicago people for no reason. Nice to know that your're a Moderator too... The last time I checked, Mods are supposed to be leaders in this club, not promote division within it...

L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
easy killer...

New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
and if they come back we may have to taunt them a second time!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Two Red Tours! (Oops, No Red Tours!) '03 Subaru Forester X 5-speed '02 SVT Focus - not fast, just fun!
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
I would rather live here than Chicago! I heard from a reliable source that Chicago is called the windy city because everybody there is dumb... I don't have any idea how that makes it the windy city though... really it makes no sense... But didn't chicago used to be where all of the rest of the USA's sewers converged?

Well I'm off to go talk to my neighbor who lives 30 miles away on the next farm. Heard he got himself a new tractor! Woo hoo!

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
All I know is that Michigan people are some of the best Americans that I know... It's the bad apples that are the problem. BTW, All of Chicago will invade Michigan come first week of May 2003, and we're bringing Jerry Springer with us!!

D
OP Offline
D
Take it up with Lance then... Don't post stupid crap about Chicago people for no reason. Nice to know that your're a Moderator too... The last time I checked, Mods are supposed to be leaders in this club, not promote division within it...

I had no idea you were serious...OF COURSE IT WAS A JOKE!!

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
I would rather live here than Chicago! I heard from a reliable source that Chicago is called the windy city because everybody there is dumb... I don't have any idea how that makes it the windy city though... really it makes no sense... But didn't chicago used to be where all of the rest of the USA's sewers converged?

Well I'm off to go talk to my neighbor who lives 30 miles away on the next farm. Heard he got himself a new tractor! Woo hoo!

its called the windy because of the politicians they talk to much and dont do anything. thats the real truth behind the saying. i dont know the whole story but thats the main topic.

btw good luck living witht them goonies

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by dnewma04:

I had no idea you were serious...OF COURSE IT WAS A JOKE!!

My bad, I didn't think you were serious either. That's why I posted the question. Anyhow, you can understand, we get picked on all the time...

No offense taken, and I take back my overprotective outpour...

D
OP Offline
D
Thanks for the response, I honestly thought you were joking around which is why I continued. Just because you live at the convergence of the world's sewer systems is no reason not to like you chicagoganders.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard