Originally posted by SVTnKC:
~~~UPDATE~~~~
Hey Guys, here's some more info i found out...kinda BAD news...but it doesn't scare me!~!

These HEADERS ARE NOT street legal and are intedned for OFF ROAD use only! But Speeding and street racing is illegal too, but we all do it now and again right?!?! You might want to look around to see if a shop or you yourself can put these babys on! Most shops will do it because they want your business, yet won't give you a recepit so they don't get fined! Also, They will pass MOST under the hood inspections and i've never met a person that has had a problem passing any car with AFTERMARKET illegal headers, most inspectors don't know the difference. IF you are still interested, Please email me with your FULL NAME, car MAKE, YEAR, and CAT. Bolt Numbers.

I just wanted to let you guys know this! Also, the time frame right now...is looking like...well undecided...i have 9 people...but some might drop due to this new news! So we'll see! IF YOU are STILL interested let me know please! Also if you want in on this PLEASE email me with your FULL NAME, car YEAR, MAKE, and CAT. Bolt #! THANKS EVERYONE~~~
Email- Puckin_around@msn.com

I live in St. Louis where we have the FED's sniffing our tail pipes. I would love to put these hedders on the car, but I am worried that it will not pass the inspection. I know a lot of people will bolt their old $hit on to pass the inspections, and then remove it once the inspections over, but I think that's a little shady.

So if anyone in California or somewhere they have tailpipe sniffer could drop me a line, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Timothy Grimes 98 SVT #2132 82 320i -Now armed with a hairdryer-