All right... HERE"S THE UPDATE~~~~

~ I will be sending you ALL an information sheet if you send me you address...OR I am trying to figure this damn scanner out that i just got and try to post it up so there's NO need to send it to you and you can print it and fill it out as you please!~!Here's the correction! PAYYMENT will NOT be sent to me! They will be sent to MSDS directly, this takes weight off my shoulders to have CORRECT payments and also deal with shipping!~! I was also told today that the ceramic coating on the headers helps keep Engine temp down...which i dont' know if i'm the only one, but i had planned on buying header raps to keep them cool, but with this coating there is no need to!~! Kinda some good news! So once i get your address OR i figure out this scanner i will post up the FORM and you can fill it out and send it in to MSDS! IF we can get all the money and forms in by the end of this month...we are looking at getting them in around MID to END of October!~! THANKS Guys and i'll be getting back at you soon HOPEFULLY to post up the form!~!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.