Ralph Grecco & Chknhwk~~~ If you guys want it in i need you to email me with your FULL NAME, car YEAR, MAKE, and MODEL AND your CAT. Convertor Bolt #!~! Also i will need you HOME address's cause i'm sending out info that you need to fill out! THANKS

EZSVT~~~~ yes i'm almost positive that 98 SVT's are 2 bolt, that's what mine and the rest of the 98's that i have listed are...but you might want to check...but i'm almost positive! Also, the info above applies to you as well if you want in!~!

EVERYONE!~~~ The guy at MSDS emailed me and said that he would give me a call on Tuesday, and he was sorry for not calling me this week but he was busy! When i find everything out i will let you know! ALSO, if these 3 new guys join in that will put us around 13-15 guys FOR SURE and if we can get 15 i think i can negotiate with him to get the priced dropped more than said before!~! So i'll let you guys know when i talk to you him and EVERYONE have a good LABOR DAY!!!!!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.