Showtime...Yes these are street ILLEGAL...yet i have heard of NO such problems of ANYONE passing emmisions test! they should pass ANY under the hood inspection...they just look like upgraded headers for any other car. Hey man i hope you can get in on this...and i'm still excited about our hoods!!! can't wait

Peinstars...Yes RT's right, the ones at SHO do NOT come with the Y pipe, and the ones you get from MSDS (I"VE HEARD) are MUCH better and the Y pipe that they come with is one of the best as well!

Moose...Thanks for the Dyno, i knew that was there all along, guess i should have posted that up a long time ago!~! AWW well.

EVERYONE...Anyway i'm going to call MSDS again today and try to get someone to talk to! Otherwise i'll just leave a message, that's about as much as i can do as of right now! BUT here's some good new! with MOOSE in that puts us up to 12! EXCELLENT! talk to you guys SOON!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.