Originally posted by SVTnKC:
WOW Tuffness~~~~ WATTSPXR

If you only KNEW!!!

Now on to more important matters: Since you want to get sarcastic with me, though my comment was only providing you and others simply with more accurate numbers, 'I'll give you the Nitty Gritty!!!'

It was made clear to you by Dan Nixon that those numbers are far fetched, so your response to that, "you can assume you will get at least 10-25hp!" Comeon BRO, that is the most unrealistic/fargetched claim I have come across in a while. I mean I've heard 10-15 or 20-25 but never have I heard 10-25, boy this MSDS unit must be one inconsistently built product to make such an approximation. Now instead of playing guessing games (it's clear you took the site/persons word like a child takes to it's mother, but's obvious you didn't know better) or getting bent out of shape you should have just took it as information. I'm not knocking the product nor you or your intentions, I was simply correcting your comment, making you aware of it. It's great that you want to start a GB on this, just letting you know try to do more research or if and when you're corrected try taking it like a GRAIN of SALT, and by all means don't assume/guess!! Trust me on the Grain of Salt, I use to take peoples comments very personal when I first entered these boards to the point that some got so out of hand with PM's I was ready to fly to the US Mainland and pay them a visit! A few here help me realize that this is the internet and you just need to let these things go so take it from me I know what I'm talking about, Stay cool and don't take things so personal....

Aloha O'e

Last edited by wattspxr; 08/27/02 09:45 AM.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com