WOW Tuffness~~~~ WATTSPXR I didn't know you were the car expert...i guess i should have came to you before i even wrote anything...maybe i'll know better next time! Take it easy i'm not trying to MIS-LEAD anyone...this is what i read and what THEY claim, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT! I'm getting these Headers for my own car for my OWN personal bennifit! I'm just trying to get them cheaper and let anyone else in that wants theses things cheaper as well. I'm not claiming these will give you 25HP it's what i read! I'm NO car expert, i have no idea what does what, i just love my car and i'm just trying to do some stuff to it! I'm not trying to mis-lead anyone trying to let them think they are buying a SUPER SET of Headers that will give them the HP of a Supercharger...THIS like i've said before is alllllllll in what MSDS says...you want to tell someone that they are being false in statements, then go to them! We've had people on here claim that when they put the headers are their cars they DID get good HP gains, if you think differently, fine! but i don't need you getting on my case about something i know nothing about! I gave everyone the WEB site and the SITE has MSDS Phone# on it so they can ask MSDS ANY questions they might have or they can ask MSDS about performance gains!...Like the old saying "Don't shoot the messanger!" So take it easy and please keep your negative comments TOWARDS ME to yourself! I'm all about input for these Headers and if yours happens to be negative then fine, but don't say it like i'm promising anything or i'm making and producing these HEADERS, this is ALL RELAYED information!~!

ANYWAY!!! I have 9 people as of right now and i still need EVERYONES Email, FULL NAME, CAR YEAR, MAKE and CAT. Convertor Bold # so please, if you want this deal let me know soon! THANKS

OH and there is no way to cut the price if you don't want the Y PIPE...sorry, that's just they way it comes!~!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.