OK SVTnKC just to let you know it's not "OK maybe we'll get like 10-25hp," I will make this very clear to you being on these boards for nearly 2 years, the MSDS headers alone will not give a 25hp @wheels increase in anyway shape or form. A more realistic set of numbers would be 8-12hp @wheels in all honesty. There can be a bit more had, maybe 15hp but there needs to be some extra adjustments made to fuel delivery via SAFC. I have never come across one person that has gotten anything more than about 12hp from the MSDS as far as I can recall, but saying 10-25hp increase really gives others an unrealistic view of this setup. As was mentioned don't believe everything you read and make sure to put everything you read into context like Dan Nixon has mentioned to you already.

Now MSDS does not sell there units seperately, so if SHO really does sell them for that price it should come with the Y-Pipe as that's the only way MSDS will make them.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com