LOOK here it is....and read carefully because it says that it COMES with the mil simulators, so there's no need to go looking for one!

Home About MSDS Product Overview Exhaust & Headers
Air Intake Systems Specialty Products Project Vehicles

WHAT'S NEW?

MSDS is now producing a High Output Shorty Header Set

MSDS is now producing a High Output Shorty Header Set with High Flow Y-pipe for the '95 and up Ford Contour, Mercury Mystique, and '99 and up Cougar with the 2.5 litre Duratec V6 engine. The headers are made from 16 gauge cold roll 1.625" mandrel bent tubing, laser cut flanges, and retain all oe emissions fittings. The Y-pipe is made from twin 2" mandrel bent tubes, has a welded support bracket, and mates to the oe catalytic converter. These are ceramic coated (1,500f), and include hardware, gaskets, and M-I-L simulators, for a total bolt on installation.

The headers have shown as much as 30 fwhp increase when combined with a high flow air cleaner and cat back exhaust system, on our '99 Cougar test vehicle. Please specify your transmission type/ year/ and either 2 or 3 bolt cat converter inlet flange when ordering. The 3 bolt converter flange is usually on all automatics. Most vehicles produced after Nov. '99 came with the 3 bolt style, and is most noticeable by the large flex connector just past the first flange. 2 bolt styles used a donut gasket without the flex joint.

If you are using these headers on the Vortec (brand) supercharger kit, please special order the MSDS pn HO811 headers, $710.00 per set, which have a special FRONT header for blower clearance

That's it! that's all thats on the site...and when i talked to the guy on the phone HE said a MAX of 40 hp gain! Yet, the site says 30, so believe what you want! And Todras i don't need your insults...i'm just trying to help everyone and myself get some aftermarket products on our cars! Sorry if you don't believe what was said, but that's what i was told! ANYWAY! Please let me know if you are in. I have 30 days from the time i tell him we want in...to the time i need ALL the money! THANKS GUYS! and Email me or PM me with any questions.

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.