Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Try putting in some PS friction modifier! It worked for me!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Ya, mine went last November. Dam thing cost me a fortune, but it gets better, then my powersteering pump went

Apparently I had contaminated the fluid with road debris and the pump seals were done. I was in the middle of Midterms and it was one of the worst times to have car troubles, so I paid the dealer, and lubed up !!

E0 Silver Frost, SVT # 4337 Built 12/23/97 !!!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Yep, bought the car from that guy, in nice shape, with two sets of tires.

The car was making noises and leaking fluid for a while, and my mechanic told me the rack went, and to take it to Ford, so I took it to Campbell yesterday. I pulled into
the lot. As I was looking for a parking spot, the car started to smoke. I figured, "well, this is a better time than a few minutes ago." As I was pulling into a spot, there was a loud POP!, and the steering went stiff.
I got out of the car and said "YEAH!!! MADE IT!" and walked into the dealership. on the way in, a guy was laughing at me cheerful demeanour, which I am sure he thought was odd coming from a guy with a smoking car.

Honestly everyone, I am having serious doubts about this car. I travel a lot, and would love the peace of mind a warranty would bring. I was thinking yesterday about leasing an RSX and selling the SVT. talk me out of it!

Cheers,
Phil

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard