Just some more info for you guys.

I was out at my friends shop on Friday, Putting on the DMD and changing my oil.
Just to see what it would look like, we decided to put the hood on.

First off the quality is really nice...the edges are nice and smooth & the finish is very glossy.

the only thing that is going to be a b*tch is to get it alligned right.
Each arm/hinge has 2 screws. and the hole in the arm/hinge are big, so there is a lot fo play in the alignment of the hood.
After fooling with it for about 30 mins we got it really close the only spot that we couldn't get level was up front by the drivers side headlight, but that might have been able to be fitted better with more time.
The way i'm solving it is to get hood pins.
it seemed like if the back fit right the front was a bit high and if the front was right then the back stuck up....but we weren't to patient with it either.
If any of you are familiar with or worked with carbon fiber..this is always a problem....getting it to fit right.

One other thing we noticed was that the loop in the front for the latch was about 1/4 inch shorter then the stock one.
so we removed the stock latch off the car and drilled out the holes a bit so we could reattach it and it would be higher to compinsate for the loop being shorter.

so what i decided to do is use hood pins (momo pins in the mail) and have the latch just be the safety catch.

2000 SVT (silver) #1529 of 2150 ------------------- yeah...its modded "having no way as way and no limitation as limitation"