Originally posted by Ken04:
Originally posted by bnoon:
I think you shoulgive up on it and sell me the Eram for $100...

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Look in any marine dealers catalog in the "bilge blowers" section. A bilge blower is a fan encased in a tube that sucks combustible fumes from the engine area of a boat and vents it through a plastic tube out into the topside of your boat. Where do you think this E-Ram came from ? They go for $40, I'll sell you as many as you want for $100, and they'll all work just as good as they did for this guy, NOT. SHEESH, the things people fall for,,,

The Eram is NOT a bilge blower and has been dyno proven, in front of 7-10 CEG'ers no less, at a 9HP gain at peak HP and gains of 30+ HP at certain RPMs. Huge gains (if I do say so myself) were realized across the boards on my then lowly little SE and I ran down SVT Contours at the '99 National CEG meet in K.C. with nothing more than this Eram,a CAI and a KKM. Take a look for yourself. Not bad for a model airplane engine, eh?

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."