Yep, and this is the same dyno Kaiser has been using. We were working on the intake I mentioned yesterday and did about 19 runs. Total cost = $0!! Anyway, here is how run 2 worked out...

Max HP=111.5 Max TQ=118.5

HP peaked @ ~5200 and held to 6300, then dropped 5HP or so until slamming into the rev limiter.

TQ peaked @ ~4000 and gradually dropped until about 4600, then went into a steady decline.

Run 17 (w/ intake R&D attached)

Max HP=122.3 Max TQ=122.1

HP saw a significant gain across most of the powerband, and held a 3-5 HP gain after peak.

TQ peaked at the same point, but also saw significant gains through most of the powerband. The curve stayed flat from ~4000 to 5400.

I'm leaving the car at their shop since I'm going out of town this weekend. When I come back I'll have a prototype intake under the hood (I may also drag my SVT exhaust down before I leave so I can have it installed).

BTW, I was running extremely lean - ~15:1!!! Took off the IAT mod and nothing changed (except the A/F ratio dropped a couple times through the powerband)...so I guess it didn't really do me any good; not that it won't work for others.

Damn I feel good about this!!!! laugh

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"