Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hey guys, I think I'm going to meet Burg and hopefully Alan tomorrow after work for a quick brew and BS session. Thought I'd open it up to everyone. To keep it easy, how bout just meeting at Dave and Buster's where we held our last meet.

Jason, you still up for it buddy? I'd love to borrow the OBD II patch cable.

And Alan, why shoot buddy I guess I'm buyin your rounds if you come because I owe you money anyway! Hope u can make it so we can settle up.

I'm thinking 6:30 or so cause I have to come from downtown.

Jason, Matt, Alan, all you guys, let me know if you can make it....Hopefully we can get together for an hour or so and shoot the breeze.

Former owner of 1999 SVT Contour #555
B
B
which D&B's the one by gwineet mall / compusa / homedepot etc? If so I'll probably swing buy since its only ten minutes from me. ANyone up for f-355 head to head on sim mode?

98 SE
BAT Big Brake Kit "C", Throttle Hang Fix, B&M Shifter, Lightly Cracked Secondaries, BAT Euro Handling Kit, 20% tint, Removed Ding Strips, ES Motor Mount Inserts, Borla CatBack, Apexi SAFC, HighTower Rear Brace, BAT 19mm rear bar, MSDS Headers & Y, AFE 20-35008 filter, ClutchMasters Stage 1, Fidanza FlyWheel, SVT T.B.
====OnOrder====
svt uppers and lowers,
E
E
Sorry guys i have a date with my wife tomorrow night. But come by the shop saturday if you all can i will be there working on the ole LX, all day long................. smile frown

98 LX,
Eibach`s ....
ICWrims / Potenza`s....
Svt kit w /duals...
BASF Extreme Ocean paint( complete color change)....
Bullit gas door....
Fuba DSM rear mount roof antenna....
Pre 98 trunk....
Blacked out headlamps, W/ Eyebrows....
A6 Side markers....
Shaved antenna and deck lid lock...
4 wheel disc brake conversion....
Magnaflow resinator....
SVT gauge cluster....(Yes the SVT gauge has a O/D light)....
Complete mesh grill treatment, Not gutter guard....
Titinaum window tint....
Burgman custom Power window & lock conversion....
More to come as soon as i complete this one.

Yeah its a LX but it has a 2.5 and it looks better then your ricer smile
OP Offline
Yeah man, the one right next to costco on Venture drive. Just look for the Green SVT contour in the parking lot...let me know if you get the hankerin to go tomorrow.

B
B
Don't go on my account, but if you guys are gonna be there I'll stop in for a bit. I'll probably get there at 6:30 on the dot. Try and find an open section of parking lot since i haven't met any of you guys yet it owuld be a bit tough for me to find you inside!

98 SE
BAT Big Brake Kit "C", Throttle Hang Fix, B&M Shifter, Lightly Cracked Secondaries, BAT Euro Handling Kit, 20% tint, Removed Ding Strips, ES Motor Mount Inserts, Borla CatBack, Apexi SAFC, HighTower Rear Brace, BAT 19mm rear bar, MSDS Headers & Y, AFE 20-35008 filter, ClutchMasters Stage 1, Fidanza FlyWheel, SVT T.B.
====OnOrder====
svt uppers and lowers,
OP Offline
Bruce,

hope you get a chance to spy this sometime during the day....It's a go with Dave and Buster's. I'll probably be meeting Jason Burg there about 6 or 6:15. It'll be easy to pick me out...short skinny white dude about 5'8" with light brown hair. Today, I am wearing a dark grey suit, white shirt and a tie. I'll stick out like a sore thumb in D&B! We'll try to look out for you man! I'll come out of there for a couple min if you're telling me 6:30 so I can try and spot you. You shouldn't be hard to pick out with the new suspension and E1 rims.....lookin forward to it.

B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by 99SVTguy:
Today, I am wearing a dark grey suit, white shirt and a tie.
Banker :p wink

- 1996 Mystique Spree 2.0 ATX
- 2002 Mustang GT 5-speed
- North Georgia Auto Forums
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Herring:
ANyone up for f-355 head to head on sim mode?
Uh oh... It's on! wink laugh

--JamesT

>--------------<
--Chemguru

99 CSVT
Frost /Mid. Blue

00 Suzuki SV650
Red, Naked
R
R
I'm going to stop by too...

Kharma is very real and she is one mean b!tch.
B
B
DAMMIT

Another Xtreme owner friend of mine from SC was down yesterday, and we came real close to going to D&B mad I wish I had checked this board yesterday to meet up and drink a few beers with you guys!!! I came down Venture at about 5:00 yesterday and there was a sweet as older ferrari going the other way!!!! cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard